To enroll your child at Tavlian, you must place your child's name on a waiting list. The registration waiting list starts in the month of June for admission to the next school year. Placement on the waiting list is valid for one year. If we cannot admit your child due to limited space, you must renew his or her name on the waiting list the following year. After the registration of the existing students, the administration will call for new students that are on the waiting list.
Visiting the School
Please make an appointment to tour the school & meet our Faculty & Staff. Appointments are available from October 1st to the end of May. Unfortunately, appointments will not be available during the registration period of June.
We also have an Open House for the community to learn about the school.
The school will inform the parents the date of the Open House/Orientation.
Registration of our existing students is placed by appointment in March.
Registration for new students from the waiting list will take place in the month of April by appointment. Children who are on our list will have priority, they will be notified and registered first. Then, based on the order of the waiting list, registration will continue for other children.
Parents will be notified by telephone. The school will make 2 attempts to contact the parents. If unsuccessful, the registration will proceed to the next child.
Tuition, Fees & Documents
A non-refundable registration fee as well as other program-related fees are required at the time your application is submitted.
Tuition is due on the first day of each month. It is based on a monthly program.
Your child's Birth Certificate and Immunization Records must be presented at the time of registration.
1. The registration fee will be $600.00 per child (non-refundable) paid at the time of the registration. An additional $50 will be charged for late payments.
2. In order to have a safe healthy and educational environment, the administration and PSC organize different field trips and in house programs.
“Field Trips” and “In House” educational programs’ fee must be paid at the time of the registration:
2-year-olds / Purple group $50.00
3-year-olds / Red group $75.00
4-year-olds / Pre-K - Yellow Group $125.00
5-year-olds / Kindergarten - Blue group $175.00
3. K.G. Books will be sold at the beginning of the school year in August.
4. There will be a $250.00 fee per child for educational supplies, library books, art supplies, a yearbook, an emergency kit with 3 days of supplies, at the beginning of the school year (August).
5. We charge a Parent Involvement Program (PIP) fee of $200.00 per family (non-refundable) OR 20 hours of volunteer work. Any difference/adjustment will be charged in your last tuition invoice of the school year (May).
6. The Pre-school and Kindergarten monthly tuition fee of the school year 2016-2017 for (10) months is as follows.
7:30am through 3:30pm $725.00
7:30am through 4:00pm $775.00
7:30am through 5:55pm $825.00
Monthly potty training for non potty trained purply group (2 year olds) is $50.00.
Late pick up fee for none applied student for every 1 to 15 minutes is $5.00.
There will be no supervision after 6:00 p.m.
Any delay with no prior notice will be considered as “child neglect."
Payment Policies & Information:
Please make all checks payable to the order of Tavlian Preschool.
Tavlian Preschool is a non-profit organization with all fees being applied to the support of the school. As the school is maintained trough tuition, prompt payment each month is important. The tuition is based on a ten-(10) month school year, starting August 2016 thru June 2017, (exact day TBA). Therefore, absenteeism due to sickness, travel, and school closure for Christmas and Easter vacations, or for any other reason, does not excuse parents from their tuition obligation.
The tuition should be paid on the first day of each month. There will be a $10.00 late fee charge for tuition paid after the 5th of each month, and $15.00 charge for returned checks. After 3 penalties the late fee charge will increase to $50.00 (no exceptions.)